“Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer game where you build the level as you play, placing traps and hazards to screw your friends over, but trying not to screw yourself.”
There is no single player mode for this game, and the developer really want to focus on creating an experience with a group of people. For every level, the players can each place down one optical (ex. blocks, traps, hazards, etc.) on the screen to make it harder for the others to reach the goal which is a red flag somewhere on the screen. A player can only get he.she made it to the flag and yet at least one of his/her friends didn’t.In addition, there is also trap points so that a player that couldn’t reach the goal can still gain points by trigging certain obstacles. However, If no one gets to the goal then none of them can get any point.
The process is then repeated multiple times and every time the players are starting the level gain, they get to build upon what they had for the previous round. Thus the game becomes a lot crazier, harder and more fun with more and more rounds are played.
- Unique game flow: move between crafty level designer and skilled platformer
- Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Customizable game modes, block options, round options, and more!
- Sweet funky soundtrack
Classic Competitive Mode
- Take turns placing blocks in the level and running through it individually, and watch your friends attempt your level before trying it yourself
- Pick the blocks you want to place from an extensive inventory
- Best for 2 – 3 players
- Great for designing levels with a specific plan in mind and for tighter competition
- A Party Box opens to reveal a random assortment of blocks to use
- Players pick and place all the blocks at once
- Everyone runs at the same time for maximum chaos. No collisions between characters… yet
- Best for 3 – 4 players
- If two or more players tie, sudden death kicks in and you need to race to the flag, first one there wins!