I’m going to polish up my touching game Feelers so that it can be presented as an interactive installation for a specially designed space or as a more portable game.
- Nov. 4 – 10: Continue balancing the game aspects and finish adding features.
- Nov. 11 – 17: Make a decision on the physical features and layout of the game space and acquire necessary equipment. Continue polishing the game.
- Nov. 18 – 24: Finish polishing the game and start to piece together the physical implements of the project.
- Nov. 25 – Dec. 1: Do a bit of work on the physical implementations of the game when not out of town for Thanksgiving.
- Dec. 2 – Due Date: Finish the physical implementation and test.